Ramping Back Up: How to Focus on Recruits and Avoid the Next Lawsuit Webinar
WEBINARS+ SEE ALL UPCOMING WEBINARS
Event Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Register for Event: Ramping Back Up: How to Focus on Recruits and Avoid the Next Lawsuit Webinar
Often 5% of employees cause 95% of the problems in the workplace. A bad hiring decision can not only decrease productivity and hurt employee morale but can also harm an employer's reputation within it's industry.
As companies ramp up their recruiting and hiring efforts, implementing best practices to develop a productive, dedicated, qualified and diverse workforce will be crucial. Watch as Compli and Stephen Roppolo, Partner at Fisher & Phillips, discuss effective, defensible and compliant hiring practices.
The Webinar Agenda includes:
- Best Practices for Recruiting, Interviewing and Selecting Applicants
- The Americans with Disabilities Act and Its Impact on the Hiring Process
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act and Its Effect on the Hiring Process
- Avoiding Lawsuit Liabilities
- A Question & Answer Session and More...