Workforce Compliance Automation for your Dealership
Driving sales is your #1 priority. But a host of compliance frustrations constantly distract your team from focusing on reaching their sales targets.
- Keeping up with changing regulations and compliance requirements to avoid fines, penalties and reputational damage
- Cumbersome, manual HR processes (onboarding, training, termination, etc..)
- Inefficiencies that reduce productivity and drive up costs
Your dealership can address these issues head-on with Compli’s Workforce Compliance Automation platform. We’ll help your dealership mitigate risk, meet your workforce compliance requirements and streamline common HR processes – letting you spend more time driving sales.
CFPB, DOJ, FTC, EEOC…
Is your dealership compliant?
Spend less time on compliance and more time selling cars.
“I’m a big fan of the Compli Platform. It’s great for any business that has multiple locations to manage. So when I came to Tricolor and realized the company already had 16 locations, as well as plans to move into California, I realized it was time to get our corporate compliance program and the accompanying paperwork under control.”
Felicia Taylor, PHR
Director of Human Resources
Tricolor Auto Group
Read Felicia’s Story >>
We serve over 50% of the Wards Top 100. Our solution is a great fit for single point dealers and the largest of private and public auto dealer groups.
Comprehensive HR & Auto Dealer Compliance Management
Automate your Workforce Compliance activities with an easy-to-use, cloud-based system that’s both intuitive and mobile-friendly – a must for your dynamic, multi-generational workforce.
- Your one-stop-shop for all policies, forms, online training, documentation and assessments
- Automate your policy management and distribution through role-based business rules, smart assignment of tasks and defined process workflows
- Support your entire employee lifecycle from recruiting…to hiring…to on-boarding…to day-to-day employment…through termination
Dashboards & Reporting
- Real-time reporting on auto dealer compliance levels by store location or supervisory team
- Executive-level dashboards for greater insights and actionable data
- Drill-down reports uncover gaps in your compliance initiatives
Content to Meet Regulatory Requirements
An affordable software-as-a-service (SaaS) license with no up-front setup costs.
Simply pay a monthly license fee for each user. And our workforce compliance automation platform forms only part of the solution. You need the right policy and training content for your dealership, and here’s how:
Content Solutions for Auto Dealer Compliance
Specialized human resources online training, forms, guidelines and reference materials for supervisors on human resource issues. Sample topics:
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Progressive Discipline
- Recognizing Disabilities
- Records Retention
- Wage and Hour
- New Hire Orientation
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Forms
Policies, online training, forms and assessments pertaining to regulations put forth for auto dealerships by bodies like the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Sample topics:
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
- Truth in Lending Act/Regulation Z
- Credit Application Process
- Adverse Action Policy
- Fair Debt Collections Practices
- Telephone Consumer Practices
- Service Member Civil Relief Act
- Risk Based Pricing
- OFAC/USA Patriot Act
Online training, workflows, audit workflows, forms, policies, guidelines, and reference materials related to occupational safety and employee health concerns for your workforce. Sample topics:
- Hazard Communication
- Emergency Action Plan
- General Safety (Injury & Illness Protection)
Online training, guidelines, and reference materials for front-of-the-house sales and advertising, consumer interactions, marketing practices, and disclosures of information. Sample topics:
- Money Laundering and Cash Reporting Rule
- Red Flags Program
- Email & Fax
- FTC Used Car Rule and Federal Odometer Act
- Menu Selling & Packing
- Spot Delivery & Re-contracting
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- Negative Equity
- Consumer Leasing Act/Regulation M
Online training, workflows, audit workflows, forms, policies, guidelines, and reference materials to help ensure your workplace safety for your employees throughout your organization.
- Hazardous Materials
- Accident Reporting
- Storm Water Pollution
- Air Quality
- Green Dealerships Initiative
Recent Auto Dealer Compliance
Here’s this week’s question:
Should the compliance budget be tied to profit? What if you are an organization that has no or little profit are they still affected by this? More →
Additional Solutions for Auto Dealer Compliance
Simple and easy way to request and approve time off requests. Compli’s Time-Off Tracker simplifies the complexity of manual, paper-based tracking with an easy to use color coded dashboard calendar that immediately gives management a real-time snapshot of their department coverage by day, week and month.
Compli’s HR Management Hotline service provides practical human resources information and guidance pertaining to a variety of human resources topics. The hotline service is phone based and includes a transcript of each call emailed automatically to your administrator.
Compli Recruit Powered by Hyrell is a cloud-based recruiting solution that lets you easily find, qualify, and hire the best applicants for your specific needs. Each open position is automatically posted to multiple Internet job boards and all applicant traffic is directed right into your branded system. Applicants are immediately scored, ranked and sorted — allowing you to focus on only the most qualified candidates.
The California Sales Desking policy pack includes policies, workflows, guidelines, and reference documents for front-of-the-house sales and advertising, consumer interactions, marketing practices, and disclosures of information – specific to California. This policy pack is designed to expressly deal with navigating the tricky waters of sales desking compliance in California.
The Ethics policy pack includes the core Code of Conduct policy along with topic-specific policies, forms and workflows to help automate your Ethics program. Topics include:
- Workplace Values
- Business Integrity
- Data Security
This solution set includes the guidelines, policies and templates needed to conform to NADA’s Fair Credit Compliance Policy & Program:
- Overview of Fair Credit Compliance Policy & Program Templates
- Dealership Fair Credit Compliance Program
- Appendix A: Dealership Fair Credit Policy
- Appendix B: Dealership Standard Dealer Participation Rate
- Appendix C: Dealership Inventory Reduction Criteria
- Appendix D: Dealer Participation Certification Form
- Appointment and Policy & Program Approval