- Products Overview
- Enterprise Edition
- Orientation Management
- New Hire Orientation
- Employee Handbook
- Benefit Administration
- Disability Accommodation Management
- On the Job Management
- Ongoing Harassment and Discrimination
- Wage & Hour Management
- Performance Management
- Time-Off Tracker
- Termination Management
- Exit Interviews
- Turnover Analytics
- Professional Edition
- Compli's Enterprise Edition-Automotive
- Compli's Enterprise Edition-Trucking
- Compli Recruit™
- Sales, Finance and Insurance Compliance Module
- Compli CSA
- Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance Module
- Compli Counsel™
- Compli Integrations
- View a Demo
- Compli Portfolio™
- Customer Login
Hiring Series Part 1: The First Step in Effective Hiring - Prepare!
WEBINARS+ SEE ALL UPCOMING WEBINARS
Event Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Register to View Webinar: Hiring Series Part 1: The First Step in Effective Hiring-Prepare!
Good hiring decisions pay off in many ways, some far less obvious than others. In fact, often times employment litigation can be avoided by simply paying more attention to the right details in hiring practices. In this three part series, we will examine different components in the hiring process.
For Part 1 of the Compli Hiring Series, watch as Compli and Chris Hoffman, Partner at Fisher & Phillips LLP, discuss the steps you should consider before hiring an employee.
- Implementing and using an appropriate employment application
- Identifying the attributes of a successful candidate
- Conducting an effective interview
- Avoiding the legal landmines that litter the hiring process
- And more...