This week’s topics include: Enforcing a corporate compliance culture across large organizations can seem like a tough feat, and potentially impossible to enforce. Never fear, your compliance program and middle managers can save your bacon.
Your middle managers are your secret weapon to enforcing a corporate compliance program and workforce compliance company-wide. Whether it’s an automated compliance management system (CMS) with compliance tracking, or simply enforcing company ethics, start by updating your compliance program. This will enable your middle managers to be your biggest compliance advocates and the rest of your workforce will follow.
What to say when regulators ring the doorbell? “Come on in. We’d love to show you around our compliance management system!” That is, assuming you have a compliance management system (CMS) in place. If you don’t, you need to one, ASAP. A compliance management system is vital to your organizations corporate compliance and without one you will be in for a world of regulatory audit and litigation hurt.
- Compliance Program 101: Plan, Do, Check, Act, Repeat
- When Employees Solve Problems With Their Fists
- 9 Leadership Steps for Corporate Culture Change
- Preparing for the Advertising Police
- How Mutual Mentorship Can Change Your Career
- When Corporate Cultures Clash: Defining Company Values Across Borders