At Compli, we’re thankful for our customers and partners that keep us coming back to work every day. I recently interviewed all of our Technical Account Managers to create bios for them (coming soon…) and the most consistent response to the question, “What is the best part of your work day?” was, “Getting to interact with the customers.” We love what we do here and without our customers and readers there would be no reason to do it. So, thank you.
Here’s what a few people around the office had to say when asked: “What are you thankful for?”
Toby Graham (Director of Marketing):
- A fun, smart team that I get to come in and work with every day
- Technology that reinvents itself constantly, so that there’s always something to learn
- Having a chocolate shop within walking distance of the office
Mike Garrison (Software Engineer):
- Still having my parents at 94 years old as well as the rest of my family
- Being able to volunteer and help thousands of people through the GhanaHope Foundation
- Having a wonderful forward thinking company like Compli to work for
- Lastly but not least, the fiancé of my dreams
Brian Larson (Sales Director):
- Good health
Brett Safford (Marketing Specialist):
- An amazing partner in parenting
- Coffee – so much good coffee
- Friends that I can laugh with till I can’t breathe
Cooper Morrow (Technical Account Manager):
I’m thankful for all the great nonprofits in Portland and elsewhere who are out there helping those in need!
Kim Caldwell (Customer Success Manager):
- Working with a team constantly striving to up their game
- Open windows on a rainy day
- And of course fantastic co workers!