Close Your Compliance Gaps for Good
How do you know what you don’t know? That may sound like a Zen koan, but it’s actually a fundamental measure of your workforce compliance program. Compliance generates a lot of data—HR forms, policy sign-offs, training program outcomes—but it all adds up to nothing if your compliance management system lacks sufficient reporting capabilities.
Most organizations understand the importance of detailed reporting, but many still document their compliance activities manually. When the rest of life moves automatically, this translates to significant gaps in reporting. In other words, you may have no idea where your blind spots are, and your compliance program may not be working as intended.
It can happen for completely ordinary reasons, such as…
- Time constraints: Compliance data may be days or even weeks old by the time it’s recorded, at which point it may have lost some of its usefulness.
- Inaccuracies: Manual reports frequently contain mistakes, omissions and other forms of human error.
- Silos: In a manual compliance management system, different people, teams and departments may follow different reporting practices.
These issues combine to form one super-challenge: collating, editing, fact-checking and presenting documentation. Factor in the delays, errors and disparate forms of data management and you end up with an incomplete and insufficient picture of what’s happening.
Compligo’s Automated Reporting Makes It “Happen”
If your organization continues to struggle with all of the above, it may be time to consider Compligo. Our compliance management system automatically tracks compliance activities across your company, showing you due dates, current statuses, completion rates and more, along with information about each individual employee’s performance as it occurs.
Complígo features numerous dashboards that allow you to measure activities on various scales and levels of detail:
- Executive Dashboards show you how your organization is performing as a whole. Here, you can find information about compliance by location, department, initiative and supervisory level, as well as compliance trends and what percentage of your workforce that has fulfilled its compliance requirements.
- Activity Reports list your policies, online trainings or assessments and their status, as assigned to one or more employees. You can gain detailed measurements by clicking on any entry and sort activity information by rates of completion.
- Compliance Reports by User list employees individually, so you can track compliance status per person. This is useful for locating potential weak spots in your compliance program and identifying which employees are responsible.
Automatic documentation is guaranteed to deliver ROI. After all, think about it from a strategic standpoint: If you’re tracking the success of different programs you’re trying to instill across your workforce, there’s nothing more advantageous than detailed, real-time information.
Ready to dive into Compligo? Join “Professor” Joe Aakre on December 15th to learn how our workforce compliance platform makes intelligent reporting easy. If you spend hours sorting through files, emails, and spreadsheets to find what you’re looking for, and struggle to both make sense of your data and use it to inform decisions, you can’t afford to miss this webinar.
Come with questions, Professor Joe has answers.