Your workforce is your organization’s biggest asset, and their individual and team success equates to the company’s overall success. Communication is key, have you or Human Resources asked what your workforce needs to be successful lately?
Simple communication, positive reinforcement, and the impact your middle managers have by asking what your workforce needs for success can give you astonishing results. Enable your middle managers to be compliance advocates by transforming tone from the top into internal workforce communication. Without a doubt you’ll see an increase in employee compliance and a positive shift within your workforce compliance management.
Here are a few best practices for communication to consider when it comes to getting a grip on your employee compliance and workforce management:
- Foster camaraderie within your corporate compliance culture to enrich employee engagement.
- Ensure your workforce is consistently engaged, resource-equipped and positively reinforced.
- Keep open and transparent lines of communication.
Neither workforce management nor employee compliance needs to be complicated. Success lies within your middle managers so keep them engaged and enabled.
- Are You Engaged at Work? The Importance of Friendship and Employee Resource Groups
- 3 Ways to Use Big Data to Achieve Big Compliance
- Positive Feedback Improves Morale
- View From HR: The Open-Ended Question Managers Should Ask Their Employees
- The Truth is Out There: Compliance and Security are Not Enough