Weekly Round Up:
This week’s topics include: How to mitigate workforce management risk in an evolving environment. Risk and compliance programs within organizations are changing hands from the legal department over to executives and the board. Remember what we said about the importance of having a compliance management system (CMS) in place – It’s kind of a big deal.
Additionally, Human Resources is in a continual battle with workforce management and how to communicate corporate compliance effectively. Legal teams are forced to up level the importance of corporate compliance as the role of compliance continues to gain strength in the eyes of the board and CEO.
New, OSHA’s proposed Final Recordkeeping Rule, what does it mean for your organizations workforce management? Although the change has many auto dealers worried about burdensome updates and new requirements, it’s only a few simple rules they have to follow – many of which, are already in place.
- 10-Step Plan to Avoid Regulatory Actions
- Legal Losing Its Grip Over Risk and Compliance
- 3 Tips to Avoid HR Operational Liabilities
- CFPB Plans to Expand Oversight Nonbank Auto Lenders
- CFPB Compliance Management System (CMS): Element One – Board Oversight
- My Real Worries About OSHA’s Proposed Final Recordkeeping Rule