Welcome to our Weekly Round Up! This week’s topics include: why companies are flocking to cloud HR systems, how to perform an effective and strategic HR assessment, how performance review systems benefit HR, the global HR “health check,” and how a hospital’s lack of procedure led to a data security breach. Also, Snowden isn’t the only NSA whistleblower and why you should consider renaming HR to Employee Experience.
- Dumping the Old, Companies Flock to Cloud HR Systems
- 7 Steps to Completing an Effective and Strategic HR Assessment
- How Will Using a Performance Review System Benefit HR?
- Global HR Survey Provides HR ‘Health Check’
- Suit Alleges Hospital’s Lack of Procedures Led to Breach
- Snowden Isn’t the Only NSA Whistleblower
- Why We Replaced (In)Human Resources with ‘Employee Experience’