Welcome to our Weekly RoundUp! This week’s topics include: why cyber security is HR’s responsibility, SEC issues it’s first Whistleblower Award, and the looming target on Auto Dealers’ backs. Also, what an effective compliance program looks like, using Instagram as a recruitment tool, and what ‘high risk’ really means. How an effective compliance program has many moving parts, are you prepared?
- Why Cyber Security is HR’s Business
- SEC Issues First Whistleblower Award to an Audit/Compliance Employee
- Did Dealers Hurt Themselves With the Carve Out?
- An Effective Compliance Program
- Don’t Fear the Future: Using Instagram as a Recruitment Tool
- Explaining What ‘High Risk’ Means