CFPB: Compliance Management System
Toyota Financial Services has partnered with Complí, a leader in auto dealer compliance management, to bring you the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Webinar Series. This series will cover the core elements of the CFPB’s published guidelines and best practices for implementation of a compliance management system. Below are some exclusive webinars available to your dealership today, as well as a list of the upcoming webinars Complí will be presenting for the rest of this year.
[divider_grey] [title_big bottom_margin=”no” small_text=””]On Demand[/title_big]
CFPB Enforcement – What Your Dealership Needs To Know
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is in overdrive, pushing lenders and their service providers to implement Compliance Management Systems (CMS). The result is all dealerships are subject to the CFPB’s scrutiny, due to their financing capabilities and resources.
Complí teamed up with national expert Patty Covington, Partner at Hudson Cook, LLP to deliver this webinar on CFPB requirements for your dealership’s Compliance Management System (CMS). Topics covered include:
- What is a CMS?
- Recommended program components
- CFPB expectations for your CMS
- Best practices for implementation
Board of Directors & Management Oversight:
Learn the requirements for high-level executives as well as best practices for communication within your organization including:
Complí has teamed up with national expert Patty Covington, Partner at Hudson Cook, LLP to deliver Part 1 of this 5 Part webinar series on the details of the CFPB guidelines for your dealership and/or financial institution.
- How involved your Board/Ownership really needs to be
- Whether a special structure for your Board/Ownership is required
- Management’s role and how to set the tone in the middle
- What issues your Board and Management should be informed on
- Best practices for communication and reporting to your Board
Implementing A Compliance Program:
Learn how to implement a systematic way of tracking the distribution, attestation and storage of policies and procedures for your entire workforce so you can prove you have a program in place. The webinar will discuss:
- The components of a comprehensive Compliance Program
- What types of issues and topics should be covered
- Some ideas for structuring a Compliance Program
- How to keep your Compliance Program current
Consumer Complaint Response:
Contrary to original thought, you don’t have to monitor every possible source of complaint (Facebook, Twitter…etc). Learn how to create a centralized management system that meets this requirement. Complaint management has become business critical and organizations need to properly protect themselves. Join us to learn how to effectively evaluate data and implement tools to navigate this sticky area.
- “Complaints are our compass”, the definition of a complaint
- Social media vs specified channel – handling complaints the right way
- Record, Respond, Resolve, Remediate, how to structure your system
- Handling complaints is just good business, how customer loyalty and data merge
The CFPB recommends an independent audit, however the first step is getting an audit program in place. Reduce your auto dealer risk by learning the steps to protect your organization. During this webinar we will explain how a Compliance Audit is an integral part of a Compliance Management System (CMS) as prescribed by the CFPB. We will discuss how an audit provides an independent review of your operational compliance with regulatory and legal policies and procedures. This webinar will cover:
- Why a robust audit function is an independent report card on how well your operations are being managed as related to your policies
- The need for an independent audit function
- Hiring and managing auditors
- Using audit results effectively
Complí has teamed up with national expert Michael Benoit, Partner at Hudson Cook, to deliver Part 5 of this 6 Part webinar series on the details of the CFPB guidelines for your dealership and/or financial institution.
Achieving Value in Policy & Training Management
Join us for a deep dive on how an effective policy management program is vital to an organizations success. Learn how Tricolro was able to achieve value in their policy and training management using Complí. Complí has teamed up with Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20 and Felicia Taylor, Director of Human Resources at Tricolor Auto Group, to dive into a Case Study on how Tricolor did just this, implementing and achieving value in their policy and training management program.[/column_6][column_6]
CFPB Q & A:
A team of experts will come together to answer your questions about auto dealer compliance with the CFPB requirements. Join us to ask your questions and get answers from the experts.
- “Your CMS and all the elements.”
- “Am I at risk for CFPB scrutiny?”
- “Does this apply to me?”
- “Ask the panel.”