Welcome to the Complí website. Access to, and use of, the information contained in this web site are subject to the terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other Complí usage agreements that may govern your conduct, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference. Please read this information carefully. Your use of this website, including the services provided on this website, signifies your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Complí reserves the right to discontinue providing any of the services available on this web site, to make changes or updates to this web site, or to the products or programs described in this website, or to these terms and conditions at any time without further notice. Your continued use of this website following such changes signifies your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2011 COMPLI, Inc, 610 SW Broadway, Suite 600, Portland, Oregon, 97205 USA. All rights reserved.
Use of Website
You are hereby authorized by Complí to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein (“materials”) from this website subject to the following restrictions:
- The materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes.
- All copies you make must properly attribute Complí as the source, including any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials.
- You may not modify any of the materials found at this website nor attempt to pass off any materials found at this website as your own.
- You may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this website for any commercial or public purpose, unless Complí has given you prior written consent to do so.
- You also may not “mirror” or “frame” any portions of this website in any other environment without prior written consent from Complí.
- You may not display or transmit RSS feed content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to, or delivery of the applicable official Complí URL, and you may not insert any intermediate page, splash page, or other content between the Complí RSS link and the applicable official Complí URL.
Complí reserves the right to terminate the access of any user in its discretion, including users who do not observe these terms and conditions and who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others.
Use of Software
Any computer software that may be downloaded or is otherwise available from this website is licensed subject to either the written license agreement between you and Complí or the click-on license that you agree to at the time of download or use. Software to which either of these licenses is applicable is subject to the terms of its associated license agreement only, unless expressly stated otherwise.
However if neither a written license nor a click-on license is available, your use of the software will be subject to the following conditions:
- You may not use, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit or distribute any software made available on this web site without Complí’s express prior written consent.
- You are granted a personal, non-exclusive license to use such software subject to the above restrictions.
- Such software is subject to all Warranties and Disclaimers as set forth below.
- Except as expressly granted elsewhere, Complí and its licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and relating to such software.
Restricted Rights Legend
Software and accompanying documentation are provided to the U.S. government in a transaction subject to the Federal Acquisition Regulations with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication or disclosure of the software by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-19 Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights (June 1987). The Contractor/Licensor is Complí, located at 610 SW Broadway, Suite 600, Portland, Oregon 97205
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COMPLI, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT..
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPLI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
The information published on this website may contain direct or indirect references to products, programs or services that may not be available worldwide. Such references should not be taken as an indication that said products, programs or services are available or will be made available in your country. You should contact us atinfo@Compli.com for specific information on the products, programs and services available to you.
Third Party Materials on this Website
Complí is a distributor of content supplied by third parties and members. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers of other information or opinions expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Complí. Complí reserves the right to edit content provided by a third party prior to display on the Complí website. Complí cannot always edit or control content provided by a third party prior to posting on the Complí site. Third party postings are not reviewed for truth or accuracy and do not represent the opinion, beliefs, endorsements or statements of Complí. All third party materials contained in this website are subject to the Warranties and Disclaimers set forth above.
Complí respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us of your claim of infringement by sending the following written information to Complí:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL and date on which the material was displayed;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Complí’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is Chief Operating Officer, Complí, Inc, 610 SW Broadway, Suite 600, Portland Oregon, 97205
Links to Third Party Websites
Any links to third party websites found within this website are provided solely as an added convenience to you. Complí has neither reviewed the contents of these third party websites nor does Complí claim any responsibility for the content or suitability of these third party websites.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by Complí, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to Complí through or in associations with this website shall be considered non-confidential and the property of Complí. By submitting any comments, information, materials or other feedback to Complí, you agree to a no-charge assignment to Complí of any rights, title and interest to the comments, information, materials or other feedback. Complí shall be free to use such comments, information, materials or other feedback without restriction.
Complí and its employees accept and consider submissions of library and webcast content ideas from outside parties.
Information or material sent to Complí or any Complí employee will not be deemed confidential. Your submission of any information or material grants Complí an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material and any underlying intellectual property. In addition, Complí is free to use any unsolicited ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to us on this or any related website any unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, threatening or other material that would violate any law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website is controlled by Complí from its offices in Portland, Oregon, United States of America. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Oregon. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Multnomah County, Oregon. You and Complí agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
You may not access, download, use or export the information, software, products or services contained on this website in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.
Complí and all other product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of, or licensed to COMPLI, Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
If you have any questions about the usage or licensing of Complí trademarks, questions regarding Complí copyrighted materials or any other questions regarding these terms and conditions, contact Complí by email at info@Compli.com.