Out of the Box
Kick start your compliance initiatives with
Solution Sets: comprehensive, easy-to-roll out,
policy packs and training that cover a wide range of topics.
What is a solution set?
It’s a collection of prepackaged compliance content, including policies, guidelines, forms, assessments and online training, supported by configurable business process workflows and reporting.
Solution Sets are written by respected legal advisors from organizations like Hudson-Cook, Fisher-Philips and other recognized leaders in regulatory compliance.
Designed to protect your organization from all sides – Solution Sets cover the most common areas of compliance risk: from legal and safety, through HR, reputational and industry compliance.
Solution Set Catalog
Geared toward both employees and supervisors, this solution set contains policies, forms, training and assessments addressing the many human resources issues directly affecting your workforce.
- Discrimination & Harassment Prevention
- Hiring & Onboarding
- Ongoing Workforce Management
- Wage and Hours
- Investigation and Discipline
Environment, Health, & Safety
Reduce OSHA fines. Lower absentee rates. Save on insurance premiums. With Compli’s Environment, Health & Safety Solution Set you can rest assured your occupational safety and employee health compliance and training is covered.
- OSHA’s Required and Elective Topics
- Hazard Communication
- Emergency Action Plan
- Persona Protective Equipment (PPE)
- General Safety (Injury & Illness Protection)
- Defensive Driving
Industry-Specific Solution Sets
Consumer Finance for
Policies, online training, forms and assessments for auto dealer compliance to support Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulations.
Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
Truth in Lending Act/Regulation Z
Adverse Action Policy
Fair Debt Collections Practices
Service Member Civil Relief Act
OFAC/USA Patriot Act
Sales & Marketing Compliance
Training workflows, guidelines, and reference materials for front-of-the-house sales and advertising, consumer interactions, marketing practices, and disclosures of information.
Money Laundering and Cash Reporting Rule
Red Flags Program
FTC Used Car Rule and Federal Odometer Act
Spot Delivery & Re-contracting
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
Consumer Leasing Act/Regulation M
NADA Fair Credit Compliance Policy & Program
Guidelines, policies and templates needed to conform to NADA’s Fair Credit Compliance Policy & Program
Overview of NADA Fair Credit Compliance Policy Program Templates
Dealership Fair Credit Compliance Program
Fair Credit Policy – Statement of Dealership Commitment
Dealer Participation Rate
Inventory Reduction Criteria
Appointment and Policy Program Approval
Dealer Participation Certification Form
Consumer Finance for Lenders
Policies, forms and assessments for lending facilities that address the concerns of regulating bodies like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Department of Justice.
The Fair Credit Reporting Red Flags Rule
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Regulation B
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and Regulation P
Truth in Lending Act/Regulation Z
Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Practices
Driver Qualification &
Driver Safety Training
Maintain your Driver Qualification files, and provide online driver safety training to reduce onboarding time and protect your fleet from safety-related violations.
- CSA Fundamentals
- DOT: Hours of Service
- Ergonomics and Injury Prevention for Commercial Vehicle Operators
- DOT: Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- DOT: Inspections
- DOT: Air Brakes
- Flatbed Cargo Securement
Additional Solution Sets
Spanish HR & EH&S
For Spanish-speaking members of your workforce, Compli offers translated HR and EH&S policy and training content.
- Preventing Harassment in the Global Workplace–Employee Edition (Spanish)
- Hazard Communication: An Employee’s Right to Know (Spanish)
- Safety Data Sheets (Spanish)
- PPE: Personal Protective Equipment (Spanish)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Awareness (Spanish)
- Emergency and Disaster Preparedness (Spanish)
- Fall Protection (Spanish)
- Lockout/Tagout for Authorized Persons (Spanish)
- Slips, Trips, and Falls (Spanish)
Customer Service Training
Online training for improving customer service skills.
- Customer Service Fundamentals: Building Rapport in Customer Relationships
- Customer Service Over the Phone
- Developing Your Customer Focus
- The Angry Caller: What’s Your Plan?
- Creating and Sustaining a Customer-focused Organization
- Customer Advocacy: Communicating to Build Trusting Customer Relationships
- Customer Service Confrontation and Conflict
Online training to keep you staff’s workplace skills up to date.
- Business Writing: How to Write Clearly and Concisely
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Communication Methods that Make Sense–and Make Your Point
- Creating a Positive Attitude
- Getting Results without Direct Authority: Persuasive Communication
- Handling Difficult Conversations Effectively
- The Internet, Social Media, and Electronic Communication
Manage Your Content with Compligo
Manage your existing policies, documents, assessments and training, all through Compligo. Talk to your Compli representative to learn more.