to Power your HR & Compliance Initiatives
Kick start your compliance initiatives with Solution Sets: Comprehensive, developed by legal experts, and easy to implement.
What is a solution set?
Compli’s solution sets contain policies, training, forms, and assessments that cover your most critical areas of risk. And Compligo manages the underlying business processes to schedule, assign and track your initiative content.
Solution Sets are written by respected legal advisors from organizations like Hudson Cook, Fisher Philips and other recognized leaders in hr management, employment law, and regulatory compliance.
Solution Set Catalog
HR for Employees & Managers
Geared toward both employees and supervisors, this Initiative contains policies, forms, training and assessments addressing the many human resources issues across the employee lifecycle – from hire to retire.
- New Hire Forms (W-4, I-9, Emergency Contact)
- Employee Handbook
- Performance Review
- Ethics in the workplace
- FMLA policy
- Wage and Hour Training
- Investigation and Discipline Procedures
- Termination Guidelines and Forms
A solid harassment prevention initiative educates, reinforces, and demonstrates your company’s commitment to maintaining a safe and productive workplace. Compli’s Harassment Prevention Solution, developed with the EEOC’s best practices, does just that.
Code of Conduct & Ethics
Ethical violations in the workplace lead to expensive litigation, damage to your reputation, and hit your bottom line. Reduce the risk of ethical violations with policies and training for your Ethics & Code of Conduct initiatives.
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Business Integrity
- Data Privacy
Cyber-security initiatives rolled out through Compli provide training, policies, and guidance to help you avoid common IT security pitfalls encountered by end users.
Environment, Health, & Safety
Reduce fines. Lower absentee rates. Save on insurance premiums. With Compli’s Environment, Health & Safety Solution Set, you can rest assured your occupational safety and employee health compliance and training is covered.
- Hazardous Waste
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Energy Control
- Accident Investigation
- Hazard Communication
- Emergency Action Plan
Take proactive measures to keep your workforce safe and productive. Compli’s OSHA Comprehensive Solution Set, is based on OSHA’s 30 hour training guideline.
- Introduction to OSHA Training
- OSHA 300 Recordkeeping Training
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene Training
- Injury Report Form
- OSHA 301 Accident/Injury Report Form
For Spanish-speaking members of your workforce, Compli offers translated EH&S policy and training content.
- Hazard Communication: An Employee’s Right to Know
- Safety Data Sheets
- PPE: Personal Protective Equipment
- Bloodborne Pathogen Awareness
- Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
- Fall Protection
- Lockout/Tagout for Authorized Persons
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
Industry-Specific Solution Sets
Consumer Finance for
Policies, online training, forms and assessments for auto dealer compliance to support Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulations.
Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
Truth in Lending Act/Regulation Z
Adverse Action Policy
Fair Debt Collections Practices
Service Member Civil Relief Act
OFAC/USA Patriot Act
Sales & Marketing Compliance
Training workflows, guidelines, and reference materials for front-of-the-house sales and advertising, consumer interactions, marketing practices, and disclosures of information.
Money Laundering and Cash Reporting Rule
Red Flags Program
FTC Used Car Rule and Federal Odometer Act
Spot Delivery & Re-contracting
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
Consumer Leasing Act/Regulation M
NADA Fair Credit Compliance Policy & Program
Guidelines, policies and templates needed to conform to NADA’s Fair Credit Compliance Policy & Program
Overview of NADA Fair Credit Compliance Policy Program Templates
Dealership Fair Credit Compliance Program
Fair Credit Policy – Statement of Dealership Commitment
Dealer Participation Rate
Inventory Reduction Criteria
Appointment and Policy Program Approval
Dealer Participation Certification Form
Consumer Finance for Lenders
Policies, forms and assessments for lending facilities that address the concerns of regulating bodies like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Department of Justice.
The Fair Credit Reporting Red Flags Rule
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Regulation B
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and Regulation P
Truth in Lending Act/Regulation Z
Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Practices
Driver Qualification &
Driver Safety Training
Maintain your Driver Qualification files, and provide online driver safety training to reduce onboarding time and protect your fleet from safety-related violations.
- CSA Fundamentals
- DOT: Hours of Service
- Ergonomics and Injury Prevention for Commercial Vehicle Operators
- DOT: Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- DOT: Inspections
- DOT: Air Brakes
- Flatbed Cargo Securement
Additional Solution Sets
Customer Service Training
Online training for improving customer service skills.
- Customer Service Fundamentals: Building Rapport in Customer Relationships
- Customer Service Over the Phone
- Developing Your Customer Focus
- The Angry Caller: What’s Your Plan?
- Creating and Sustaining a Customer-focused Organization
- Customer Advocacy: Communicating to Build Trusting Customer Relationships
- Customer Service Confrontation and Conflict
Online training to keep you staff’s workplace skills up to date.
- Business Writing: How to Write Clearly and Concisely
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Communication Methods that Make Sense–and Make Your Point
- Creating a Positive Attitude
- Getting Results without Direct Authority: Persuasive Communication
- Handling Difficult Conversations Effectively
- The Internet, Social Media, and Electronic Communication
Manage Your Content with Compligo
Manage your existing policies, documents, assessments and training, all through Compligo. Talk to your Compli representative to learn more.